English Français Deutsch Español
Easy Medium Hard Evil
To complete the Sudoku puzzle, enter numbers into the spaces so that each row, column and 3×3 box contains the digits 1 to 9 without repeats.
Some tips for solving Sudoku:
- Avoid trial and error – find a logical reason for entering each number.
- Look for rows, columns and 3×3 boxes with just a few blanks remaining.
- Try adding numbers which already appear often in the Sudoku puzzle.
- After entering a number, check to see where else it has to go.
- For trickier puzzles, click Options to turn on pencil marks.